The following policies will apply indefinitely to both our clients and team members:
- We will continue serving our clients through curbside care. This means that clients are not allowed inside the building. Please do not come up to the door unless specifically directed to by one of our team members. Please stay in your car and give us a call when you have arrived for your appointment. One of our team members will come out to your car to collect your pet.
- We ask that all clients wear a mask when interacting with our team. Our team will be wearing masks at all times to help keep everyone safe and healthy and we ask that you do the same.
- We will be conducting the majority of client-interaction through phone or video calls as well as text messages. You will be sent paperwork ahead of your appointment through TeleVet Flow. We ask that you please fill this out before your appointment.
- When it comes time for payment, you will be asked to pay for your pet’s session(s) through TeleVet Flow; this allows us all to remain as contact-less as possible.
- If you are not able to use TeleVet Flow, we will be happy to go over information and take payment over the phone.
- If you have any symptoms of illness including but not limited to: cough, fever, chills, headache, sore throat, congestion, etc. please let us know ahead of time so we can reschedule your pet’s appointment.
- We ask for your continued patience and understanding as we work hard to meet the needs of all our clients and patients. We will continue to take the time we need to give the best care to every patient, which might mean some delays during your appointment time.
We understand that these are difficult times and everyone’s desire for normalcy. We also would love to go back to the old normal. We continue these precautions to do our part in fighting Covid-19 so that we can maybe go back to “normal” again someday. We greatly appreciate your compliance, understanding, and patience with these policies.
We greatly appreciate each and every one of you and the opportunity to care for each of your pets!